Wednesday, June 2, 2010

How to find natural pain relief

Well after 20 years I'm still learning more about pain relief. We already know that drugs work in some cases but not in others. We also know they have side effects.

As a chiropractor I know chiropractic, and its many techniques work very well for many common pains (such as back and neck pain), but not for everyone. This is why I use so many other methods, from use of ultrasound and cold laser, to nutrition, herbs, homeopathy and more.

In all my years of treating though, I don't think I've come across anything as strangely effective as Lifewave's IceWave patches. They are so simple to use, and you know if they're working within 20 seconds. THere's more information about them here:

www.lifewave.com/prc

No comments:

Post a Comment