Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Natural Pain Relief

Well, when I say natural, what I mean to say is "non-invasive" and "non-pharmaceutical", and above all else - no side effects.

Last weekend I met an old lady bent over with pain from 3 hip operations, two hip revisions, multiple disc herniations, and only able to walk with the help of a Zimmer frame.

I tried a new technique I've just learned - Cranial Laser Reflex Technique - which, to cut it down to the facts, is just shinning a light on someones head. It took about 2-3 minutes to perform but the lady was up straight and walking around without her Zimmer!

Cranial Laser Reflex Technique seems to help almost everyone I've tried it on so far, to varying degrees of success, but its quick and painless.

If you're in pain and live near one of my clinic (Hatfield, Potters Bar or Finchley) then feel free to give us a call and book a free 15 minute session.

The Pain Releif Centres - Home of Natural Pain Relief

For more general health related news see my main blog
Dr Chris - Natural Pain Relief Expert

No comments:

Post a Comment